Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Reliability of Exes: A World Well Made

You know there are sure things in this uncertain, changing, scary world. You can be just out of the emergency room, not really sure what really happened, shouldn't be moved this way or that way to make sure the blood flow in your brain is optimal, and yet you can still count on the ex not to have $ 20 to give or even to lend your grown daughter for gas money, even if your daughter has a summer job and can pay back in a matter of two days or so....
Isn't it good to know you can rely on known quantities? That only YOU can lend (or give) the needed $ 20 to your daughter? I know, I know, it is to make me feel needed in my hour of... need, precisely.
The world is so well made, thank you, O Lord, and please do pass the ammo...
From the vantage point of my gurney, already lying down, I think I might have a target in mind to practice on or toward....
My God, it DOES work, I already feel better. Thank you, thank you, I needed this certainty, and I KNOW it was done on purpose, oh, yes, it was!
Thank you for Murphy's Law, the law of the optimal pain in the.... neck, PRECISELY!


PS: I do not own a gun, and loathe weapons--just to make things clear.
This is just meant as an amusing musing (albeit sarcastic or ironic--wishful just punishment, maybe?) (but.. good luck and godspeed to her, too....!)



Part TWO (24 hours later): Also, the Ex then chooses that time to see if, by any chance, discussing now the replacement of daughter's very old car, might not yield financial positive rewards for her, by talking with me NOW... ("Never know, it could work. Maybe he'd buy his daughter a whole car while semi-comatose and I'd get to keep all my money and avoid my responsibilities? Has to happen to someone, might be me, why not me???? Oh please, please, Santa Claus, come out and play in May..."
--Well, he can't afford it anyway, has said so before, and in writing too, and mom needs to pay, or advance, her fair share of insurance, because he is doing so already for BOTH kids and is now broke...)

Yeap, nothing like a good ol'-fashioned ex to remind you of the sure things in life!!!!
You see a vulture when you are dying, you WILL wake up (even if just temporarily!)! Indeed! Thanks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home