Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To all real women; HELEN MIRREN rules.

To all women (no, I am not paraphrasing Julio and Willie, just women in general.. and I bet, anyway, some of the women Julio and Willie have had before might not be my type...well, who knows???)

If I could choose a woman, I'd choose Helen Mirren..

And I say that... of course, not really thinking to have her as ...my mom (oops, sorry, "have" has... a second connotation here that I did not intend, at least.. not knowingly) but also because, Ladies, I know you worry about our society's emphasis on looks and youth, etc.. but frankly, I'll take Helen Mirren any time over Britney Spears (who is a lost kid, poor girl, what a life already!) or Paris Hilton
(And then we have to talk brains, too....)

Helen Mirren: class and sex appeal, period. Questions and comments, anyone?
What? Susan Sarandon? Ah, yes, ok, but second to Helen.

And guys, don't bother too much with women under thirty-five, they're not done or finished yet. Let ripen, enjoy later, guaranteed recipe. I am not going to say "trust me" because my rule is: "Do not trust any guy who says "trust me" ! "

That is the Helen Mirren rule (pass 35, first)
And I would even say: "Helen Mirren Rules!"

And, apart from Cleopatra (supposedly), and my friend Alison (one L, yes, Brit spelling), no one has a nose like that.

Viva Helen Mirren, Viva real women!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home